Sunday, December 27, 2009

10 things about myself.........

I have been forwarded this chain link a lot of times- to write 10 things about myself..everyone around seems to have finsished doing it..heres my chance...

1) If you are the adventurous sort who believes in trying something new everytime, beware of me..I order the same everytime I go to my favourite ice-cream parlour, I order the same dishes everytime I visit any restaurant, etc. I am hesitant to try new flavours. I stick to the old favourites, even though I know any new thing cud be better.

2) I usually dont loose my cool..but once I do, chances are I wil scrap your name/no from my friends list. I may forgive, but I never do forget the slightest betrayals.

3) I hate hypocrites and extremely diplomatic people. I once noticed a friend in hi school who smiled at me sweetly, and made a face at me nodding at an adjoining person the instant I turned away. This image has haunted me, and I can tell a hypocrite by his gestures and expressions.

4) I appreciate people who can make others laugh- so much that sometiems I envy the skill. I love the company of people who can crack spontaneous jokes out of any situation.

5) I love watching movies and television. I can watch any movie in a theatre - however boring, and yet never regret the time wasted or the money spent. I love cinema in any form.

6) I love dancing, free-style and high, in a crowd with a lot of people.

7) I love fast songs, with a lot of beats and dance-no types, more than the slow romaintic melodies. Many times, I have tried to appreciate deeper, slow, and truly good tracks, but always felt my heart jumping only at fast songs, which others would normally skip.

8) I am always ready to accompany anyone for tea and coffee-anytime. Really. Very rarely have I let down colleagues/friends, who come to my desk and ask- "coffee?" I am never too busy for an interesting conversation/gossip over coffee.

9) I love symmetry in every form, and I get terribly upset when its disturbed. Like if I have arranged a neat pile of ironed clothes and theres one piece sticking out, I get mad and spend time fixing it back in the line. I am almost superstitious that it will break my energy for the day if I dont re-arrange it. Same applies for books on the shelf or a pile of papers.

10) I love walking. Nothing is more perfect or me than a long walk in the evening with good weather, alone or with company. Alone works just fine.

4 Comments:

Blogger Namrata Mishra said...

I can vouch for the coffee :D We went at 10:59 to cnot!

1:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont you think, you forgot to mention the most important charateristic of women..that is to play with men and thier feelings to the point where they can neither live nor die..this should top your list..just a thought!

5:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohh sorry..that should be obvious Right???

Look we think from heart and thats the frigging problem!

6:05 AM  
Blogger HARRY said...

A Nice read!. But in the II point, it should be 'lose' rather than 'loose' !.

3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home